The year 2007.
A trip from Vienna again back down south (BDS) - the long way, the South of Italy, France, Spain, Morocco, Mauritania, Mali.
On my own to Guinea, for 2 month.
Back to Mali, Bamako, then up to Mopti for Christmas. The year ends in Ouagadouga, Burkina Faso.
Back in Bamako, Mali after Guinea.
Back in Guinea, October.
- 2007 11 30 - Conakry, Djembe d'Or.
- 2007 11 18 - Conakry, Sayon Camara, Ballet Sanke performances.
- 2007 10 19 - Koundara, Voyage Fouta Djallon.
Back in Bamako, Mali.
After the Giro, back in Morocco.
- 2007 08 22 - Casablanca, Moroccan Wedding and Henna.
- 2007 07 12 - Casablanca, driving home after the Italian journey, Sardinia, Corsica, Toulouse, Madrid.
Giro d'Italia. Introducing Italy to Hasna.
- 2007 06 26 - Palermo, finally Sicily, Mount Etna, Siracusa, Enna, Trapani to Palermo. We loved it.
- 2007 06 12 - Reggio di Calabria - The South, Puglia, Basilicata, Calabria. Lecce and Trulli Country.
- 2007 05 20 - Camigliatello. Further south from Firenze, Perugia, Gubbio and Orvieto, Roma and Napoli, and Paestum.
- 2007 05 07 - We reach Firenze, after Cortina, Parma, Verona, Bologna, Pisa and a lot more. First journey with the twins.
Back in Vienna after Guinea for the birth of our twin boys.
Postings by readers don't necessarily represent my own views. I delete what I deem inappropriate. So be fair, don't swear. Discuss photography, travels, places, politics, whatever faintly touches the subject of the page.